- 430 STAINLESS STEEL: Made from heavy food-grade stainless steel that has strong anti-corrosion and rust resistance, has superior longevity when compared to aluminium designs. High quality seals and steel basket/filter. Inbuilt safety pressure relief valve for your safety to ensure over pressurisation does not occur, make the coffee that makes more mellow, bring high quality coffee to you to enjoy.
- CLASSIC AND CONTEMPORARY DESIG: Elegant moka pot body through polishing design, three ring precision thread and imported safety valve to make your use process more secure. The advanced sanded handle has excellent thermal insulation effect, and the curve of the handle is ergonomic. The moment of use will bring you to the Roman restaurant in the morning.
- FOR ESPRESSO LOVERS: The stainless steel moka pot was made for those who cannot resist a full-bodied aromatic cup of espresso. Your 9 demitasse cups Italian espresso will be ready in less than 5 minutes. You can make it at home and no need to make a daily trip to your local coffee shop.
- APPLICABLE TO INDUCTION COOKER: Fit for most cooktops. For use on gas stove, check and make sure the diameter of the pot’s base can fit on your stove rack before choosing the size. For use on induction, make sure to use on cooktops with a max. diameter of 4″(no larger). Can also be used as a butter infuser, infusing butters in just minutes!
- EASY TO USE: Fill the lower part of the three-part with water, put the ground coffee into the basket, put the top on and place the stainless steel espresso pot on the cooker to boil. Your expresso is ready within minutes.
Soft-Touch Burn Guard Handle
We have designed has a rubber coated handle with trapezoid design for your fingers. The handle has a soft touch rubber finish, and sits away from the body to reduce heat transmission.
A silicone gasket seal to prevent leaks and maintain pressure in the boiler. Every 3-6 months you should consider changing the silicone seal to ensure quality tasting coffee and consistent pressure.
Steam Release Valve
Gear, three-ring precision thread Fine safety valve releases excess steam
1. Please carefully check coffee pot and make sure all components (safety valve, funneled filter, seal and filter ) are in good condition on arrival.
2. Before using the coffee pot for the first time, please clean it carefully with water, and follow the instructions to make coffee at least 3 times and pour it out ( do not drink it ).
3. When the upper coffee collector is filled with coffee, please take the coffee pot away from the heat source; and the coffee pot should be removed from the heat source after the coffee is extracted, which can prevent from the coke mark generating by remaining heat.
4. This product can be used directly on the fire. it is normal if there black bottom after using, while the material nature will not change.
Cleaning and Maintenance
1.Before it can be cleaned, the stovetop espresso maker must be left to cool down completely!
2.Use hot water, an ordinary dishwashing detergent and a soft cloth to clean the espresso maker and its parts.
3.Do not use any steel brushes, scouring sand or other abrasives, which might scratch the surfaces.
4.Wipe dry immediately after cleaning to avoid water stains. Stove parts separately to ensure that trapped water droplets can evaporate.
5.It is recommended to regularly treat the surface.